KOF Rollback on GOG

If you have a comment that doesn't fit in the Support or Feedback forums, post it here!
mat(e)99

KOF Rollback on GOG

Post by mat(e)99 »

Hi!

I'd like to apologise if this is not the good place for my question.
I'd like to ask wether the rollback update for kof 2002 um will come to the GOG version eventually or not. And also for kof 98 um, after that one comes out.
I got interested in fighting games a few years ago, and I would be happy if I could practice against other people online with good netcode. I know GOG's market share is not really that big, so I'm not demanding anything. I just would like to get a confirmation, so I don't check if the update has dropped every week. :)
Or is it another company's authority (like SNK, or GOG itself) and not Code Mystics' ?
CodeMystics

Re: KOF Rollback on GOG

Post by CodeMystics »

mat(e)99 wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:03 am Hi!

I'd like to apologise if this is not the good place for my question.
I'd like to ask wether the rollback update for kof 2002 um will come to the GOG version eventually or not. And also for kof 98 um, after that one comes out.
I got interested in fighting games a few years ago, and I would be happy if I could practice against other people online with good netcode. I know GOG's market share is not really that big, so I'm not demanding anything. I just would like to get a confirmation, so I don't check if the update has dropped every week. :)
Or is it another company's authority (like SNK, or GOG itself) and not Code Mystics' ?
Hi, that would definitely be a question for SNK and GOG. The original release of these games on GOG was done by GOG themselves, without our involvement.
mat(e)99

Re: KOF Rollback on GOG

Post by mat(e)99 »

Thank you for the answer! Good luck with the 98 update!