Super Star Wars is broken :(

Having an issue with one of our games? Browse this section for answers to common problems, or post your own questions to get support from us.
krae_man

Re: Super Star Wars is broken :(

Post by krae_man »

I guess this isn't happening anymore is it?
CodeMystics

Post by CodeMystics »

krae_man wrote:I guess this isn't happening anymore is it?
We haven't wavered. There are just more steps involved to getting a patch out and we do not control the timing of that.

Edit: Disney has now pushed the patches live, today (March 4th). Note that SLOWDOWN is an optional setting that defaults to OFF.
krae_man

Post by krae_man »

Finally had a chance to try out these changes.

Played PS4 version, Easy, Slowdown on

-Point multiplier glitch fixed
-Thermal Detonators fixed
-Stuff not blowing up when you shoot it outside the sand crawler fixed
-Time it takes to get to Sand Crawler/Mos Eisley fixed
-Stomper things inside the sandcrawler fixed
-when stuff breaks and garbage scatters it for the most part breaks at a proper speed
-Most projectile attacks were proper speed
-X-Wing level wasn't broken hard. Feels like other difficulties could still be broken but I didn't try them so I can't say for certain.

Problems:

-Sound is off some places. Usually after I beat a landspeader stage I use my jets to fly to the destination and the jet sound was completely absent minus it cutting in for a fraction of a second here and there.
-After beating the last stage, the kaboom happened before 3 notes early
proper: dahdahdahdahdahdahdah *pause* dahdah *pause* d*kablammo*
What happened: dahdahdahdahdahdahdah *kablammo*
-Stompers in rescue of the princess are still broken. You can still get caught in their geometry and take a crap load of damage instead of a minor amount if you try and slide under them and graze them as you slide under.
-If enemies drop something when it dies, it sometimes spawns really far away from where they die. For example in the tractor beam level, I killed one of the storm troopers on one of the side ledges with a giant heat seaker gun and he dropped a shield and it dropped well off the ledge to the point where it was almost touching the middle cylinder.
-Storm troupers in the stage with the Ed 209 ripoff boss spawned seemed to spawn way way too fast
-The second force field inside the sand crawler you need to slide through didn't appear at all. I could walk right through where it was supposed to be.
-Felt too slow in some places
-The circle port things that shoot you outside the sandcrawler still attack too often and their projectile speed is still wrong. The speed of their projectile attacks varies between proper speed to way too fast compared to the old way to fast 100% of the time.
-Trench run was way, WAY harder. The speed in which the projectile attacks happened seemed way more frequent.

I didn't try with slowdown turned off or going for a swim in the lava