Atari crashes on lollipop

Having an issue with one of our games? Browse this section for answers to common problems, or post your own questions to get support from us.
Drbob2112

Atari crashes on lollipop

Post by Drbob2112 »

Its been **4** months since the lollipop update on my phone rendered your game useless. You guys are actually code mystics I see....you take the money and mystically disappear....

I notice you have not responded to anyone else's posts about this...do you even exists anymore?
CodeMystics

Re: Atari crashes on lollipop

Post by CodeMystics »

Drbob2112 wrote:Its been **4** months since the lollipop update on my phone rendered your game useless. You guys are actually code mystics I see....you take the money and mystically disappear....

I notice you have not responded to anyone else's posts about this...do you even exists anymore?
We don't take your money. We don't have one cent of it.

Let's clarify something first: we were hired by Atari 4 years ago to develop the game for them. We are not Atari. We do not sell the game. 4 years after our involvement Google releases a new operating system to which the game is no longer compatible, much as you might find a game you bought for Windows 98 no longer works with Windows XP. What is done about this is up to Atari. We have no control over what's in the store.

You did see a post in a different thread that did not have a reply. We apologise for that. The problem there is the one you are perpetuating here: the conversation is not contained in a single thread and when the same question is posed multiple times, sometimes we respond to one only.

By creating a new thread as well as replying to the old one, you've made it worse because now the conversation is split in multiple locations and if both threads are not maintained, we're going to have someone else come along and say that there's been no discussion when there has.

For that reason we are closing this thread and ask you to direct your comments to the singular thread on the topic, found here:

For anyone following this thread interested in updates on this issue, please refer to:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=592