Atari's Greatest Hits On iOS 8.4.1

Having an issue with one of our games? Browse this section for answers to common problems, or post your own questions to get support from us.
hromog

Atari's Greatest Hits On iOS 8.4.1

Post by hromog »

I have an iPhone 6 Plus, with iOS 8.4.1 and I just reinstalled Atari's Greatest Hits, but when I click on Restore Purchases, the app just crashes, and from then on everytime I open the app it immediately crashes, I uninstalled, reinstalled, but again it crashes immediately.
I also tried it on my Mini iPad same iOS, and it happens exactly the same.

Thanks
CodeMystics

Re: Atari's Greatest Hits On iOS 8.4.1

Post by CodeMystics »

hromog wrote:I have an iPhone 6 Plus, with iOS 8.4.1 and I just reinstalled Atari's Greatest Hits, but when I click on Restore Purchases, the app just crashes, and from then on everytime I open the app it immediately crashes, I uninstalled, reinstalled, but again it crashes immediately.
I also tried it on my Mini iPad same iOS, and it happens exactly the same.

Thanks
Though we haven't seen this ourselves, there's been talk of a number of instabilities and crashes in iOS 8.4.1 with many apps including iOS's built-in Mail and Safari. We'll look into it...

Just to confirm, what version of Atari's Greatest Hits do you have installed? Depending on how you reinstalled it, it might be an old version from your local iTunes setup rather than the latest app update. You can check the version by pressing the List View button on the lower left of the main menu, scrolling down to Credits and selecting it. The version will appear on the bottom of the credits screen.
hromog

Post by hromog »

I cannot enter the app anymore but the version I installed is 2.0.0.
CodeMystics

Post by CodeMystics »

When you say "immediately crashes", do you mean you never even see logo screens of any sort? If you do see a logo, what's the last logo you see?

Can you try disabling Internet (both Wifi and cellular data) to see if it makes a difference?