Killer Instinct Classic online issues

Having an issue with one of our games? Browse this section for answers to common problems, or post your own questions to get support from us.
KEYE

Killer Instinct Classic online issues

Post by KEYE »

Whilst trying to find games in Killer Instinct classic online I keep getting the same message of unable to connect to session please check your network settings. I have tried to register to the ultra combo forums to mention this but it is not working for me sadly so I have had to come onto here. This problems persists for many other players, even when I have played someone the next game we can't and this message shows up.
CodeMystics

Re: Killer Instinct Classic online issues

Post by CodeMystics »

Where are you located? Did this work for you before and is now not working? This generally indicates a problem with the service. Do your Network Settings of your Xbox One indicate any service issues? Are you playing via WiFi or wired connection?
KEYE

Post by KEYE »

I am in the UK England playing on a wired connection, the tests for my connection are all good it says. People who I have played before and I know it works fine for I can not play in private matches either as It will also just say the same message after an invite is sent. When searching in the ranked or casual the majority of the time it will just say: unable to join the session. Please check your network settings. All my other xbox one games I can connect to people no problem and also to any other other country just with varying amounts of lag of course. The people who I am trying to connect to are experiencing the same message also so it is definitely not just for me. Thanx for the swift reply hope this helps.
CodeMystics

Post by CodeMystics »

KEYE wrote:I am in the UK England playing on a wired connection, the tests for my connection are all good it says. People who I have played before and I know it works fine for I can not play in private matches either as It will also just say the same message after an invite is sent. When searching in the ranked or casual the majority of the time it will just say: unable to join the session. Please check your network settings. All my other xbox one games I can connect to people no problem and also to any other other country just with varying amounts of lag of course. The people who I am trying to connect to are experiencing the same message also so it is definitely not just for me. Thanx for the swift reply hope this helps.
Can you see if this is still happening and then send us a private message with your Gamertag and the time and date where you saw this problem? We'd like to see what the server says, but we need to find you amongst them.