Crashes + netplay suggestions

Have a wish list or something you'd love to see? Post your ideas here!
vantdn

Crashes + netplay suggestions

Post by vantdn »

Still crashes a lot, could you create a rematch option or something for netplay?
Waiting so long to go back to the lobby, start the game, choose the mode and characters and the match to begin gets tiring really quick
Something like a back button would be great too, if you mess up selecting the right mode or you make the mistake of entering arcade mode or some other mode
And selecting the order in which you picked the character with the start button like in kof13 would be awesome also
As for training mode, is there any way the health could regenerate without having to push start? It's very unpleasent when I have to risk getting my game crashed if I want to check how much damage something, of course I know that won't be a problem anymore when the game won't be crashin anymore : )
Another thing I have observed is something that has been brought up a lot, but I'm not sure if it's the same issue or if it would help in this matter. Doing rdp(reverse shoryu) motions seems to be very strict when you have a character who also has a qcb move, for example doing Krausers c.A c.A Brdp is extremely hard and a qcb comes out more often. I don't know if it was like that in regular UM too, but wanted to lay it out there.

Anyways, I appreaciate the beta and that the netplay is improved by quite a lot (oh, and seeing the ping in the list of players hosting would be great too)
Keep up the good work (Y)
Flotilla

Re: Crashes + netplay suggestions

Post by Flotilla »

vantdn wrote:Another thing I have observed is something that has been brought up a lot, but I'm not sure if it's the same issue or if it would help in this matter. Doing rdp(reverse shoryu) motions seems to be very strict when you have a character who also has a qcb move, for example doing Krausers c.A c.A Brdp is extremely hard and a qcb comes out more often. I don't know if it was like that in regular UM too, but wanted to lay it out there.
This isn't the same issue that other people have reported. Testing myself, I'm having no issue specifically doing either Krauser's RDP or QCB in the beta build. I think you might want to examine your motions more carefully; some games will treat QCx2 as a DP, and a sloppily-done DP may end up turning into a QC. KOF98 isn't much more strict than any other game in these respects.