Samurai Shodown 2019 - Red Name in ranked online banned me from finding any players

Having an issue with one of our games? Browse this section for answers to common problems, or post your own questions to get support from us.
da_DuDE

Samurai Shodown 2019 - Red Name in ranked online banned me from finding any players

Post by da_DuDE »

Can I request to have this penalty reset or removed? I can't find anyone online to play with and I got this penalty for getting disconnected regardless if I win or lose. I never disconnect intentionally in ranked and would care less for good ranking statistics but just want to finally be able to play with what is left of this game's community.
CodeMystics

Re: Samurai Shodown 2019 - Red Name in ranked online banned me from finding any players

Post by CodeMystics »

da_DuDE wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:02 am Can I request to have this penalty reset or removed? I can't find anyone online to play with and I got this penalty for getting disconnected regardless if I win or lose. I never disconnect intentionally in ranked and would care less for good ranking statistics but just want to finally be able to play with what is left of this game's community.
Unfortunately, the banning system is not part of the code we were involved in and we're not aware of a mechanism in the game to do so. We do have an inquiry with SNK about it in case they have a solution.