King of fighters 98umfe fullscreen lag on PC

Having an issue with one of our games? Browse this section for answers to common problems, or post your own questions to get support from us.
CodeLine

King of fighters 98umfe fullscreen lag on PC

Post by CodeLine »

Hello I own king of fighters 98umfe and I have experienced lag when in fullscreen mode, compared to when I play in windowed mode, wich is way better.

I have commented this with other players and they too are playing in windowed mode for that reason.

Could this problem be solved so we can play in fullscreen?

thanks.
CodeMystics

Re: King of fighters 98umfe fullscreen lag on PC

Post by CodeMystics »

Hi, this tends to be a driver-specific issue. There is nothing intrinsically different between the two modes within our code. The additional lag is introduced in the driver's rendering pipeline. One option that may have an impact, however, is to turn off the VSYNC setting in the GRAPHICS SETTINGS.

Additionally, you can also select a full-screen windowed mode by leaving FULL SCREEN set to OFF and selecting a resolution that matches your desktop resolution.
CodeLine

Post by CodeLine »

that seems to work. thanks.
CodeLine

Post by CodeLine »

Okay, this has worked and I have another question that I think is not for you guys but Im going to ask anyway just in case im wrong.

The characters dont respond to 1-2 frames jumps. if you press up for just 1-2 frames the character doesnt respond jumping. that is extremely annoying because if then you hold the lever too much the character will high jump instead of doing a short jump.

Is that something that would need a patch of the game or is it something that has another solution. thanks.
CodeMystics

Post by CodeMystics »

We aren't permitted to make alterations to game play, sorry.