The King of Fighters '97 Global Match (Amazon Games) New Gallery item issue

Having an issue with one of our games? Browse this section for answers to common problems, or post your own questions to get support from us.
Pantha35

The King of Fighters '97 Global Match (Amazon Games) New Gallery item issue

Post by Pantha35 »

I'm having an issue with KoF '97 Global Match which I got through Amazon Games. I did a single playthrough of the game and afterwards the message "A new item has been unlocked in the gallery!" displayed at the top of the screen. I closed the game out and now when I open the game again, it pops up and stays there. The intro plays and the game will demo with the message staying on the screen and it doesn't disappear when I enter the menu. If I select anything at all on the menu, it stays at the top of the screen and everything is just left blank.

This is a shared link to my Google Drive with the images https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing I tried adding them in individually, but they wouldn't display.

EDIT: I just tried launching the game without using the Amazon Games launcher and it seems that it doesn't have the problem when I load it that way, only when I try to run it right from the launcher.

EDIT 2: After completing the game launching outside of the AG launcher, it's back to having the same issue no matter which way I launch the game.
CodeMystics

Re: The King of Fighters '97 Global Match (Amazon Games) New Gallery item issue

Post by CodeMystics »

Please go to the Data directory under the KOF97 installation directory and send us a copy of all files you find there starting with the "~" character.
novaster

Post by novaster »

I have this problem also. What's the best way to send you the files?
CodeMystics

Post by CodeMystics »

novaster wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:20 pm I have this problem also. What's the best way to send you the files?
Please use a file sharing site such as Google Drive and share the link. You can share the link here or in PM.
screwfacecapone

Post by screwfacecapone »

I'm having this issue as well. I will D.M you teh location to my files shortly.
CodeMystics

Post by CodeMystics »

screwfacecapone wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:48 pm I'm having this issue as well. I will D.M you teh location to my files shortly.
Thank you for providing your Data files. They were quite helpful in determining the problem. We believe the stuck banner can be released by entering the MULTIPLAYER menu and leaving again. Once you do that once, the problem should not recur. You do not have to use any multiplayer features. It's sufficient just to enter the top level of the multiplayer menu and then back out of it again. Please let us know if that solves the problem.