Arcade1up NBA Jam software updates

Have a wish list or something you'd love to see? Post your ideas here!
teddyy80

Re: Arcade1up NBA Jam software updates

Post by teddyy80 »

Another thing. When I play one or 2 other players and I am beating them by 30 or more they sometimes push the player 4 button on their machine to make my computer teammate just sit there. I usually just leave but if they are joining me and I am the host you should make it to where I have the option to allow another player to join as my player 4, even on their machine.
teddyy80

Post by teddyy80 »

When Kendall Gill's face shows up when no one is playing and the screen shows a team and the players on that team, the name Armon Gillium is on there. Probably want to fix that too.
teddyy80

Post by teddyy80 »

Another question, if I were to replace my NBA JAM machine with another one would my username and passwords still work even though I have a new machine?

For instance I have a created player that's 116-0. If I got another cabinet but put my wired internet/ethernet info into that machine would that player show up on that game if I put my user/pass in?
CodeMystics

Post by CodeMystics »

teddyy80 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:01 pm Another question, if I were to replace my NBA JAM machine with another one would my username and passwords still work even though I have a new machine?

For instance I have a created player that's 116-0. If I got another cabinet but put my wired internet/ethernet info into that machine would that player show up on that game if I put my user/pass in?
No, your record is stored on the machine, not on the server. That way people can track their record even if they never go online. You'll note you are never actually prompted for a password. Each machine is allowed a unique Public Name. If it's used on one, it cannot simultaneously be used on another.
teddyy80

Post by teddyy80 »

Okay thanks. Why does the turbo bar fill up slower for me at player 3 than my opponent who plays at player one or two? And why can't I hit any shots other than a layup or when I'm on fire when I get up by 20 or more on the computer? Oh I have tournament mode on or disabled computer assistance.
teddyy80

Post by teddyy80 »

Man there are WAY too many hung wide open dunks in Hangtime. Is there an update coming to fix something like that?
teddyy80

Post by teddyy80 »

What is this server maintenance that's coming up for NBA JAM?
CodeMystics

Post by CodeMystics »

teddyy80 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:42 pm What is this server maintenance that's coming up for NBA JAM?
Mainly expanding its storage capacity. Nothing exciting.
teddyy80

Post by teddyy80 »

What day and time because it didn't show on my cabinet?
CodeMystics

Post by CodeMystics »

teddyy80 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:14 am What day and time because it didn't show on my cabinet?
Apr 5 11pm to Apr 6 1am Pacific
Apr 6 2am to 4am Eastern

You can also find these announcements on Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, etc.