Help with my Hang Time!

Having an issue with one of our games? Browse this section for answers to common problems, or post your own questions to get support from us.
Dragz85

Help with my Hang Time!

Post by Dragz85 »

Good morning, so it's been about two weeks since I turned on my Nba Jam machine. I was hoping it was a mistake or some kind of sick joke. I've updated my machine too. But still my create character has been reset and there is a phantom account that was made in my machine over night. Has anyone had this issue? My profile is still posted for world record on my machine. The overnight profile name is "A", with amazing stats. 63 win streak, 255 trivia points, 1023 flawless wins. These stats do not show up on my B85-dojo 1up account though? Thank you in advance for any help!
CodeMystics

Re: Help with my Hang Time!

Post by CodeMystics »

Dragz85 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:42 am Good morning, so it's been about two weeks since I turned on my Nba Jam machine. I was hoping it was a mistake or some kind of sick joke. I've updated my machine too. But still my create character has been reset and there is a phantom account that was made in my machine over night. Has anyone had this issue? My profile is still posted for world record on my machine. The overnight profile name is "A", with amazing stats. 63 win streak, 255 trivia points, 1023 flawless wins. These stats do not show up on my B85-dojo 1up account though? Thank you in advance for any help!
We have not heard of a problem like this. A factory reset is one possible solution.

Did your cabinet suffer from a power interruption? If it is not shut down properly, data can become corrupt.
Dragz85

Post by Dragz85 »

Heya, I always power down the system properly. I was hoping to save the other three create a characters on the file. But I figured a hard reset is needed. It seem like a developer account. Weird it would reset my char and wipe my name from the records but keep my name on the world rrecords? I was lucky enough to also get you Golden Axe cabinet! No problems there! Just kinda sad about this nbj jam. Thanks for the response!
CodeMystics

Post by CodeMystics »

Dragz85 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:35 am Heya, I always power down the system properly. I was hoping to save the other three create a characters on the file. But I figured a hard reset is needed. It seem like a developer account. Weird it would reset my char and wipe my name from the records but keep my name on the world rrecords? I was lucky enough to also get you Golden Axe cabinet! No problems there! Just kinda sad about this nbj jam. Thanks for the response!
It's unclear what's happened to your record, but those numbers essentially correspond to the hex number FFFFFFFF being written repeatedly to your save data, which suggests your save data has been corrupted somehow.

The Global Leaderboards on the main menu, however, get their information from game play, so if that was just a file corruption rather than coming from game play, it wouldn't have been posted. That would be why it's still valid in the Global Leaderboards.