Any plans to update AGH for iPhone X resolutions?

Having an issue with one of our games? Browse this section for answers to common problems, or post your own questions to get support from us.
flojomojo

Any plans to update AGH for iPhone X resolutions?

Post by flojomojo »

It doesn't look right -- scaling issues, and screen is really dark. It also occurs to me that since Atari sold off Battlezone, maybe it can't be in this package anymore? While we're at it, a "download all" button would be nice, because it takes an inordinately long time to download all these tiny files individually.

I think I know the answer -- "it's up to Atari, not Code Mystics" but maybe you can pass along a hint to Atari that their flagship IP needs to be updated.

CodeMystics

Re: Any plans to update AGH for iPhone X resolutions?

Post by CodeMystics »

Atari has pulled AGH from the App Store. It remains to be seen what their next move is.

As to Battlezone, they did secure the rights to keep it in AGH post-sale, but we are unaware of whether or not that grandfathering would extend to future editions. (You can read about that in the publicly available bankruptcy documents.) We know it does not extend to Atari Flashback Classics on consoles and Atari Vault on desktops.
NickolasBon

Post by NickolasBon »

Who do you even contact to find this out for sure anyway?
CodeMystics

Post by CodeMystics »

NickolasBon wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:57 am Who do you even contact to find this out for sure anyway?
Atari themselves are the final decision makers on that. Atari Support would probably be your best bet.