SNK vs Capcom? Ninja Master's: Haō Ninpō Chō? AOF?

Have a wish list or something you'd love to see? Post your ideas here!
Brash

SNK vs Capcom? Ninja Master's: Haō Ninpō Chō? AOF?

Post by Brash »

My wishlist of neogeo & other ports to PsVita (or Nintendo Switch) i would like to see with online multiplayer (In order of most wanted being at the top)

Art of Fighting 2 (My favorite neogeo fighter. part 1 and 3 are not as good as 2)
Samurai Shodown 6
Ninja Master's: Haō Ninpō Chō
Samurai Shodown iv
Samurai Shodown iii
Samurai Shodown ii
SNK vs Capcom
Samurai Shodown 1
Fatal Fury 2 Special
Samurai Shodown V Special
(please, no kof games. So tired of that series. Unless you want to port kof14 to vita. )

And from "Capcom" I would like to see

Capcom vs SNK 2 Evo
Marvel Super Heroes
Street Fighter Vs X-men
Final Fight 1/2/3

From "Konami"
X-men arcade (the 6 player x-men arcade game) [it would be awesome if up to 5 other random people could just notice me hosting this online and come join in any time or trade positions with others somehow.. or take over just like how groups of people really do at the actual arcade machine.]
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade (4 player)

From "Sega"
"Streets of Rage 2"
"Streets of Rage 3"
"Streets of Rage"

I always wanted to see all of these games with online play. I want them on PSVita and Nintendo Switch. I only really play portables these days.. or PC with steam or battle.net.

but dont bother if you cant give us "online multiplayer" because that is the whole point of me caring about these classics again.
Brash

Re: SNK vs Capcom? Ninja Master's: Haō Ninpō Chō? AOF?

Post by Brash »

oh yeah. "Real Bout Fatal Fury Special" would also be very cool to see. The first and part 2 are not as fun due to not being able to fight much in 2nd plain (background). And the extra destructible parts in environment. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk5T06qqeJ0&t=145s