NBA MAXIMUM HANGTIME COMING WHEN?

If you have a comment that doesn't fit in the Support or Feedback forums, post it here!
teddyy80

NBA MAXIMUM HANGTIME COMING WHEN?

Post by teddyy80 »

When is the update coming for Maximum Hangtime? I watched a video of it on youtube and his drone/teammate was playing way better than the original Hangtime. Also they put on the game that they made the drone smarter.

When is Reggie Miller and Glenn Robinson coming to Hangtime?
teddyy80

Re: NBA MAXIMUM HANGTIME COMING WHEN?

Post by teddyy80 »

Oh I just now get it. You guys have been saying 'emulation' for the longest and that has been going over my head. I can't expect it to play just like the original arcade game did or better. I just figured since this game was over 25 years old that there would have been some improvements on it. I asked about Maximum Hangtime because if you can see in this video this guy, who is about average to me, is really only winning because of his computer teammate. I have never had any teammate play like that on your Hangtime emulation. And he doesn't have a created player with smarter drone checked. His teammate is playing just like the computer and just as hard. Check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7hrDXBZX90
CodeMystics

Post by CodeMystics »

teddyy80 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:33 pm When is the update coming for Maximum Hangtime? I watched a video of it on youtube and his drone/teammate was playing way better than the original Hangtime. Also they put on the game that they made the drone smarter.

When is Reggie Miller and Glenn Robinson coming to Hangtime?
These are all questions only Arcade1Up can answer. They are the ones that licence the games and players. (Maximum Hangtime is a different game.)
teddyy80

Post by teddyy80 »

Question, other than when I select which game I want to play, when does a player's name go to the most recent of the available games section? Is it when I hit a button even though I haven't played it in an hour or so or what?
CodeMystics

Post by CodeMystics »

teddyy80 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:46 pm Question, other than when I select which game I want to play, when does a player's name go to the most recent of the available games section? Is it when I hit a button even though I haven't played it in an hour or so or what?
The list is sorted by how long ago your machine was last seen in a game. You fall down the list the longer it's been since your game ended. If you don't touch a button for 5 minutes you'll disappear completely. If you touch a button you'll reappear but the "Last Seen" time will still sort you down the list.

The exception is if you tell it to sort by favourites. In that case favourites come first regardless.

You also disappear off the list if you turn off the power or go back to the main menu.