TO ALL NBA HANGTIME PLAYERS

If you have a comment that doesn't fit in the Support or Feedback forums, post it here!
teddyy80

TO ALL NBA HANGTIME PLAYERS

Post by teddyy80 »

I know there is no way to communicate with anyone online but there are a few I would like to call out who have made youtube videos and said they are the best but I never see them on the game. If anyone can make a video or put out the word that this topic is for all Hangtime players to challenge each other then please do so.
TallaNasty

Re: TO ALL NBA HANGTIME PLAYERS

Post by TallaNasty »

My screen name is JesusSaves. Come @ me
teddyy80

Post by teddyy80 »

I've played you before. What's up? Thought your name on Hangtime was TallaNasty?
teddyy80

Post by teddyy80 »

Still have yet to see JesusSaves on Hangtime. I have seen the name TallaNasty go into everybody's game but mine.
teddyy80

Post by teddyy80 »

JesusSaves, why did you come into my game, did not join, and leave right away? We could have started the game over.
teddyy80

Post by teddyy80 »

I can see the board is upset and won't do any updates. If there is anyone who knows how to fix your computer teammate playing better even with smarter drone checked please let me know. I put up a couple of videos on Youtube and the comments are amazing at how they said they didn't know it was that bad. The only reason to buy this game is for the online play, which they could improve with showing who has wireless and wired connections and being able to communicate with other players
CodeMystics

Post by CodeMystics »

teddyy80 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:59 pm I can see the board is upset and won't do any updates. If there is anyone who knows how to fix your computer teammate playing better even with smarter drone checked please let me know. I put up a couple of videos on Youtube and the comments are amazing at how they said they didn't know it was that bad. The only reason to buy this game is for the online play, which they could improve with showing who has wireless and wired connections and being able to communicate with other players
We have deleted your posts made elsewhere today because they are both spamming and unproductive, but have left this one so we may respond.

We have spent considerable time investigating and responding to all your prior issues as posted, and have taken them quite seriously. e.g. we have reverse engineered the ROMs and contacted the original developers to confirm the issues you reported were in fact original game behaviour. We have tried to patiently and repeatedly explain that the game is running the original arcade code, and so the behaviour is authentic (which we didn't just assume but spent considerable time confirming, as noted), and that we could not have introduced deviations in the AI because this is not a port and we have not touched that code. We do not appreciate your persistent misrepresentation, or suggestions that we are disinterested in customer support. We think our effort to date clearly demonstrates the opposite is true. Nonetheless, while the game may not behave the way you personally want it to, we have put considerable effort into confirming it is behaving authentically on each and every issue you raise.

We were not retained to make an updated version of NBA Jam to your custom specifications. We were retained to recreate the game as it was in 1994, within the limitations of Arcade1Up's licensing. If any failures are identified in that regard, we will continue to do our best, but we have given your repeatedly-disproven claims of innaccuracy more than its share of due diligence at this point.

If you have something new and productive to add, we welcome it, but any further unproductive posts will be deleted. Persistent trolling will result in your account being banned.

p.s. Regarding new features not related to the emulated games (which is a welcome question), that is a decision made by Arcade1Up, not us, and any they would decide to have us implement would necessarily take time.
teddyy80

Post by teddyy80 »

Wassup 4life. I'm Lakersoldier. I'm pretty much on every evening. I only play on player 3.