Phantom Dust - Custom Guard

Have a wish list or something you'd love to see? Post your ideas here!
thatguypursue

Phantom Dust - Custom Guard

Post by thatguypursue »

First of all, thanks for bringing back an amazing game. It's running smoothly on my PC, and short of some multiplayer NAT issues, I have no complaints. There is a feature in Phantom Dust multiplayer that lets you play against the character, Guard. You can check the global ratings and select an ID in order to play against Guard using that player's arsenal. I'd like to see a future update where you can play against Guard equipped with your own arsenals in the lab. Maybe even fill an empty tag team spot with Guard.
CrispX

Re: Phantom Dust - Custom Guard

Post by CrispX »

Still not happy about Microsoft idea to release only for Windows 10 users, this game deserve to be on Steam for any Windows 7,8 and 8.1 users.
Not fair! A lot of people don´t support their store.

Cheers. :)
CodeMystics

Post by CodeMystics »

CrispX wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:25 pm Still not happy about Microsoft idea to release only for Windows 10 users, this game deserve to be on Steam for any Windows 7,8 and 8.1 users.

To be fair, that'd like being disappointed that Apple released a game in the Mac/App Store. :)
CrispX

Post by CrispX »

CodeMystics wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:18 am
CrispX wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:25 pm Still not happy about Microsoft idea to release only for Windows 10 users, this game deserve to be on Steam for any Windows 7,8 and 8.1 users.

To be fair, that'd like being disappointed that Apple released a game in the Mac/App Store. :)
:shock: Really? boo...