Garou MOFW language select

Have a wish list or something you'd love to see? Post your ideas here!
Piccoro

Garou MOFW language select

Post by Piccoro »

Hello,

First of all I want to thank Code Mystics again for another great port. I purchased it the moment it was announced of the PSX keynote! :P

My question: In Last Blade 2, you added an option on system settings that allowed to select the region of the game and the language (English, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese). In Garou you only added the English version. Are you considering adding the other versions later?

Thanks again.
CodeMystics

Re: Garou MOFW language select

Post by CodeMystics »

Hi,

Garou switches between English and Japanese according to the PlayStation's system language. Sony had issues with us providing a language selection that could override the system language, so that feature was discontinued after Last Blade 2.
Piccoro

Post by Piccoro »

Oh, cool! So I just have to change the PS4 language and the game will change also!

Thank you!
Piccoro

Post by Piccoro »

Just wanted to thank you guys for adding the Japanese language when you change the PS4's language!

Just noticed you added that in the latest patch.

Keep up the good work! :D
Hated215

Post by Hated215 »

That's some BS on sony's part.. They let Hamster get away with it on their ACA Neo Geo ports..
Capcom Arcade Cabinet did it too, and Konami's Simpsons arcade game also let you select the japanese rom.
Maybe if you name it something else besides "System" like "Rom Select" or "Version", you could get away with it..
It's needed on a few titles for some have japanese exclusive additional scenes to actual stories.
It's there on Last Blade 2 thankfully but an example is Hibiki's second ending when she starts flipping out after killing 6 people..
Another would be Samurai Shodown V vanilla has additional scenes of a story throughout the game.
SSV sucked though compared to SSVS.. Js