last blade 2 ps4 online

Have a wish list or something you'd love to see? Post your ideas here!
jds-cigano75019

last blade 2 ps4 online

Post by jds-cigano75019 »

Hello

First i appologize for my bad english(im french and i dont
speak vrey good english).

Thanks a lot for the very good port of last blade 2 in ps4, the port was perfect and all the bonus(gallery, ost for menu etc...) was very good.

Now i should says bad things about the online, i have a very good connection(400mb), and the online game was very bad for me(with eu player too, but its a little playable withe eu), they have any tips(open ports) to get a better experience in online?

A patch to get better online is on work?
CodeMystics

Re: last blade 2 ps4 online

Post by CodeMystics »

Online experience is affected by more than just bandwidth. For example, certain WiFi routers may cause packet clustering. What Ping were you getting?
jds-cigano75019

Re: last blade 2 ps4 online

Post by jds-cigano75019 »

Hello and thanks for respond, when i do a speedtest i get 8ms, i have play yersteday with a friend in the same city and with the same operator and we get a very good experience(12ms), but he was the first with who i get a very good experience.

I think snk need seriously choice the rollback technology for they next games, because its every time the same things with snk games on console(netcode was very bad), for this all serious players plays only on ggpo(fightcade now).