Last Blade 2 Arrange OST

Have a wish list or something you'd love to see? Post your ideas here!
Bumble_Bee

Last Blade 2 Arrange OST

Post by Bumble_Bee »

First of all, let me say thank you Code Mystics for the wonderful port of the Last Blade 2. It is very easy to tell how much love and care was put into this game, from the large amount of options, extensive gallery, and the super solid netcode. As a big fan of the series, it pleases me to see a classic handled in such a way.

However, there is one disappointment that I feel is severely missing from this package, and that's an option to switch to the arrange soundtrack that was present in the Neo Geo CD version of the game. The Last Blade 2 has quite possibly the best OST in a fighting game period, and the AES's audio capabilities just do not do this game justice. The trailer for this port, along with the PS4/Vita theme, used the CD version, so why not the game itself?

Again, amazing port. I look forward to future projects from you guys, especially if future Neo Geo ports are on the horizon. Thanks.
CodeMystics

Re: Last Blade 2 Arrange OST

Post by CodeMystics »

Thanks!

Soundtrack decisions are made by SNK. We are not privy to the reasons behind certain decisions. We will forward your request, however.
Piccoro

Post by Piccoro »

I second the request to add the Neo Geo CD soundtrack!

Oh and Code Mystics, thank you for your work. I've been enjoying this game a lot! Also thanks for Super Star Wars, KoF '98 and KoF 2002! :D
zerowhitemonkey

Post by zerowhitemonkey »

I add my vote for the CD soundtrack.
It would be awesome making this version the best ever released.
Jotamide

Post by Jotamide »

A shame that this never happened but I wanted to also say that The Last Blade 2 has an amazing soundtrack.