Metal Slug 3 (PS3/PS4/Vita) issues - patch suggestions

Have a wish list or something you'd love to see? Post your ideas here!
haban

Re: Metal Slug 3 (PS3/PS4/Vita) issues - patch suggestions

Post by haban »

thank you so much for the answer!!the only thing left is wait,thanks,in the meantime i will practice jajaja,thanks again!
Gitaroo

Post by Gitaroo »

Please add nee graphic filter options for this game and thd ip cominv last blade 2. Smooth isnt good enough when you play the game on big screen, blurry and still pixilated. Need some sharp filters like 2xsal or super eagle at least. From this link

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image_s ... algorithms

Looks like Super-xBR 4x is the best.
NeoStrayCat

Post by NeoStrayCat »

I doubt this would be suggested as a feature, considering the port has been out for a long time, but...it would be nice if the CM version of the game had autofire, considering mashing the fire button will really take a toll on your finger/thumb/etc. Other versions had it, and besides resorting to controllers that have turbo functions for that.

In the case of leaderboards, somebody mentioned in posts past, I'm not sure how they're doing that, but its really impossible to grind those big scores normally. Even with Save/Load stating and finding all of the high score spots normally. (Currently #229 with 7.5M)
Anything above 7 digits (for example 9,!!!,!!!) could either be farming, or hacks, I dunno.

Also, I know this may or may not be MS3 related, but since Garou has lately got their CM versions on PC (Steam/GOG), what are the chances the CM version of MS3 would have its own port there with the trophies/achievements from that version too. (I know that's real slim, but what are the chances and also the possibility to test stuff to provide patch suggestions there too.)
CodeMystics

Post by CodeMystics »

NeoStrayCat wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:44 pm I doubt this would be suggested as a feature, considering the port has been out for a long time, but...it would be nice if the CM version of the game had autofire, considering mashing the fire button will really take a toll on your finger/thumb/etc. Other versions had it, and besides resorting to controllers that have turbo functions for that.

In the case of leaderboards, somebody mentioned in posts past, I'm not sure how they're doing that, but its really impossible to grind those big scores normally. Even with Save/Load stating and finding all of the high score spots normally. (Currently #229 with 7.5M)
Anything above 7 digits (for example 9,!!!,!!!) could either be farming, or hacks, I dunno.

Also, I know this may or may not be MS3 related, but since Garou has lately got their CM versions on PC (Steam/GOG), what are the chances the CM version of MS3 would have its own port there with the trophies/achievements from that version too. (I know that's real slim, but what are the chances and also the possibility to test stuff to provide patch suggestions there too.)
As with all SNK titles, this would require SNK to commission us to do the work. We have no say. They make these decisions based on fan interest, so anything you want to see, the more voices they hear asking for it, the better.