THANK YOU! (and future wish list)

Have a wish list or something you'd love to see? Post your ideas here!
Xorcist

THANK YOU! (and future wish list)

Post by Xorcist »

I just recently picked up KoF '98 UM and KoF 2002 UM on Steam. Great work guys! I'm a huge fighting game fan, and porting these to PC made me, and probably a lot of others, very happy. Now for the big question... What are the chances of getting ports of Garou: Mark of the Wolves, Kof XI, and or NeoGeo Coliseum on on Steam? I think all three of these had XBox Live ports, so the code should be fairly easy to port to PC. I'm all up for starting a poll if that helps move things along. Thanks again for keeping the scene alive!

CodeMystics

Re: THANK YOU! (and future wish list)

Post by CodeMystics »

Xorcist wrote:I just recently picked up KoF '98 UM and KoF 2002 UM on Steam. Great work guys! I'm a huge fighting game fan, and porting these to PC made me, and probably a lot of others, very happy. Now for the big question... What are the chances of getting ports of Garou: Mark of the Wolves, Kof XI, and or NeoGeo Coliseum on on Steam? I think all three of these had XBox Live ports, so the code should be fairly easy to port to PC. I'm all up for starting a poll if that helps move things along. Thanks again for keeping the scene alive!
Thanks! We'd encourage you to make these comments in the Steam forum as SNK Playmore monitors those, but not our forums, and whether any further games happen depends on them and their perception of fan response.