Is the game content-rich enough for those who don't mind online?

Have a wish list or something you'd love to see? Post your ideas here!
Avon

Is the game content-rich enough for those who don't mind online?

Post by Avon »

Hello, I'm one of those guys who just don't mind the online that much (I might try it from time to time just to see which is my current level skill at the game, but that's all), so I was wondering if KOF98 UMFE had enough stuff to keep me in front of the screen without having to go to the online mode.

KOF XIII did that very well, in fact I'm still playing it because I have to unlock some stuff and get the "finish the game in the hardest mode" achievement.

So I'm just asking, does this game have "unlockables"? Any picture gallery you can unlock by completing some challenges, a Media section where you can watch the anime intro of the Dreamcast version, or perhaps the original Japanese TV commercials?
Some concept art of the original KOF98, perhaps?

Also, are there enough single player achievements or is it all about online?

I haven't purchased the game nor asked any owner of the game to tell me what does it include, so that's why I'm asking.

If none of what I'm asking is included, consider it a "wish list or something you'd love to see", which is the description of this forum section.

CodeMystics

Re: Is the game content-rich enough for those who don't mind online?

Post by CodeMystics »

All the unlockables from KOF98UM are unlocked from the start. There is no gallery, but the majority of the achievements are offline achievements (for Challenges and the like).