GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES achievements have never worked in the GOG version of the game

Having an issue with one of our games? Browse this section for answers to common problems, or post your own questions to get support from us.
Carnage

GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES achievements have never worked in the GOG version of the game

Post by Carnage »

Hello,
I don't know why after all this time the problem hasn't been solved yet, but anyway I would like to point out that the achievements of GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES of the version updated by Code Mystics on GOG have never worked. This is evidenced by the fact that all new achievements have a completion percentage of 0.0%, meaning that no player has ever been able to unlock them.

Can you please check what the problem is and fix it? Thank you.
CodeMystics

Re: GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES achievements have never worked in the GOG version of the game

Post by CodeMystics »

Carnage wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:54 am Hello,
I don't know why after all this time the problem hasn't been solved yet, but anyway I would like to point out that the achievements of GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES of the version updated by Code Mystics on GOG have never worked. This is evidenced by the fact that all new achievements have a completion percentage of 0.0%, meaning that no player has ever been able to unlock them.

Hi, thanks for reaching out. We're quite surprised not to have heard about this before now. Based on what you are describing vs. what we see, perhaps there's a server configuration issue. We'll reach out to GOG and see if they have any insight.
Carnage

Re: GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES achievements have never worked in the GOG version of the game

Post by Carnage »

CodeMystics wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:10 pm
Carnage wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:54 am Hello,

Hi, thanks for reaching out. We're quite surprised not to have heard about this before now. Based on what you are describing vs. what we see, perhaps there's a server configuration issue. We'll reach out to GOG and see if they have any insight.
Thank you, perhaps the fact that the new version is a different game in all respects may have complicated things, at least in the GOG environment.