Golden Axe Death Adder's volume issue

Having an issue with one of our games? Browse this section for answers to common problems, or post your own questions to get support from us.
zhul

Golden Axe Death Adder's volume issue

Post by zhul »

Were you guys ever gonna do an update on this because the Volume is so low. You have to be on volume setting 12 for it to be heard normally. I already did a few RMA's with the board and it's still the same. I have read about this issue in several places on the arcade 1up fb groups. Maybe with a thumb drive to update.
CodeMystics

Re: Golden Axe Death Adder's volume issue

Post by CodeMystics »

zhul wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:14 pm Were you guys ever gonna do an update on this because the Volume is so low. You have to be on volume setting 12 for it to be heard normally. I already did a few RMA's with the board and it's still the same. I have read about this issue in several places on the arcade 1up fb groups. Maybe with a thumb drive to update.
We weren't aware of any issue, though as we only deliver the software and do not have the final hardware we cannot comment on the sound levels of the final machine's hardware or drivers. In that vein, we don't develop or package the firmware. Updates are under the control of Arcade1Up. If an update were required for something, for machines without online capability, we've only seen them issue updates for major issues. Sorry we can't be of more help.