Atari's Greatest Hits for Android

Having an issue with one of our games? Browse this section for answers to common problems, or post your own questions to get support from us.
mufflerbearing

Atari's Greatest Hits for Android

Post by mufflerbearing »

I transferred my apps from my old Android 9(Motorola 6 plus-64gb) phone to my new Android 11 phone(Motorola edge plus-256gb), and when I run Atari's Greatest hits, only the missile command game is available. I had purchased all of the other games as a group. I figured I may as well buy the group again, but I get a message that the item I requested is not available for purchase.
In the game, I went to the restore purchases page, and selected old, which said I was being redirected to a website that would assist me in transferring my purchases. It eventually fails as the connection timed out.
So, I went to the play store, and could not find this app. I also have it on my new Ipad pro, and it updated all of the games. Is it still supported for the Android market, or is there an update needed that is not available yet?
Thanks for any help.
John
CodeMystics

Re: Atari's Greatest Hits for Android

Post by CodeMystics »

mufflerbearing wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:43 pm I transferred my apps from my old Android 9(Motorola 6 plus-64gb) phone to my new Android 11 phone(Motorola edge plus-256gb), and when I run Atari's Greatest hits, only the missile command game is available. I had purchased all of the other games as a group. I figured I may as well buy the group again, but I get a message that the item I requested is not available for purchase.
In the game, I went to the restore purchases page, and selected old, which said I was being redirected to a website that would assist me in transferring my purchases. It eventually fails as the connection timed out.
So, I went to the play store, and could not find this app. I also have it on my new Ipad pro, and it updated all of the games. Is it still supported for the Android market, or is there an update needed that is not available yet?
Thanks for any help.
John
Sadly, we're not privy to the current state of affairs with the migration system for Android purchases. That's something we set up for Atari back in 2015, to recover purchases made before Google changed their IAP mechanisms that year. The server does indeed seem to be offline current. It's unclear if they've taken them offline for good or if it's a temporary issue.