Leaderboard Glitch

Having an issue with one of our games? Browse this section for answers to common problems, or post your own questions to get support from us.
teddyy80

Leaderboard Glitch

Post by teddyy80 »

Nothing major but just wanted to let you know that I just played and won my 1004th win but on the overall best player section of the leaderboard it doesn't have my updated rankings. I know it shows the public name but whatever name & pin you play under that person's record is on the leaderboard. I have another character that's undefeated and when I play with him it shows my rankings for that character. But when I play with the character that had that loss from the penalty system it's supposed to show the record and rankings for that one but it doesn't. Just food for thought.
CodeMystics

Re: Leaderboard Glitch

Post by CodeMystics »

The Best Overall board updates with whatever profile you last played, since your Best Overall ranking can increase or decrease. The same is true of Greatest Players.
teddyy80

Post by teddyy80 »

Yes I know. I'm saying that I last played with my 999-1 profile and it did not show me on the best overall board; but under the 231-0 profile.

I just played again under that 999-1 profile and the leaderboard is still not showing that I did. I mean it's no big thing, just letting you guys know there is a glitch or something cause the only place that shows my actual record (1005-1) is the first page when you select Hangtime that shows the best overall player.

Just played 3 times in a row on that profile and it hasn't changed.
Last edited by teddyy80 on Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
CodeMystics

Post by CodeMystics »

There appear to be limitations in the original arcade ROM's record keeping beyond 999 games. We will examine it in case anything can be done.
CodeMystics

Post by CodeMystics »

It appears the ROM's record keeping indeed breaks down after 999 games. They appear never to have anticipated you.