The King of Fighters 97 Global Match PS4 - Gallery glitch?

Having an issue with one of our games? Browse this section for answers to common problems, or post your own questions to get support from us.
Leo-Play

The King of Fighters 97 Global Match PS4 - Gallery glitch?

Post by Leo-Play »

I cannot seem to unlock the pic for the Hero team (Kyo/Benimaru/Daimon) in the gallery. I already beaten the team play mode on default difficulty. I even unlocked the team ending, but not the team pic. No continues were used.
I even went to complete the solo single player mode with Kyo. Then, I played the team play again using 94 Kyo instead of normal, no continues again, but the pic remains locked. All the other pics are unlocking just fine. Is there any known fix?
CodeMystics

Re: The King of Fighters 97 Global Match PS4 - Gallery glitch?

Post by CodeMystics »

Leo-Play wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:07 pm I cannot seem to unlock the pic for the Hero team (Kyo/Benimaru/Daimon) in the gallery. I already beaten the team play mode on default difficulty. I even unlocked the team ending, but not the team pic. No continues were used.
I even went to complete the solo single player mode with Kyo. Then, I played the team play again using 94 Kyo instead of normal, no continues again, but the pic remains locked. All the other pics are unlocking just fine. Is there any known fix?
There isn't a bug, but SNK chose a different set of conditions to unlock this gallery item.
Leo-Play

Post by Leo-Play »

Really?! All around internet it says that you must finish the game with said team haha.
Ok... would you guys care to explain further? Or should I just Keep playing? XD thanks for the quick answer tho.
CodeMystics

Post by CodeMystics »

Leo-Play wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:42 pm Really?! All around internet it says that you must finish the game with said team haha.
Ok... would you guys care to explain further? Or should I just Keep playing? XD thanks for the quick answer tho.
SNK, at the time, liked the unlocks to be a secret for fans to discover, so that's why we don't tend to disclose the unlock tricks. However, this one has been around a while now so maybe we can disclose this one... :)

It's a trick... it's an edit team, not a standard team. Specifically, the SNK Heroes Team: Kyo, Terry, Ryo.

As to why, that we don't know. :)
Leo-Play

Post by Leo-Play »

Oh... I see. Makes total sense, right? Lol
Thank you so much for the answer (despite being secret) and for being so fast at it! You guys rock! :D