Disconnecting during post-stats screen

Having an issue with one of our games? Browse this section for answers to common problems, or post your own questions to get support from us.
teddyy80

Re: Disconnecting during post-stats screen

Post by teddyy80 »

Rhetorical: why would I or anyone quit while they're up 25 plus in the 4th quarter? Thanks anyways.
CodeMystics

Post by CodeMystics »

teddyy80 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:32 am Rhetorical: why would I or anyone quit while they're up 25 plus in the 4th quarter? Thanks anyways.
A question for Arcade1Up. Much discussion went into it and that's ultimately how they decided they wanted it, be you down by 10, up by 1, or up by 25. Presumably they're open to feedback though if you want to offer it on one of their social media channels.
teddyy80

Post by teddyy80 »

This is what I was talking about. Just happened a minute ago. Let me know if it gave me a penalty or something. I selected continue game and then hit the live button to leave since I had only put one quarter and they put 4 quarters each.
Attachments
20210205_134749.jpg
20210205_134749.jpg (40.06 KiB) Viewed 9452 times
Last edited by teddyy80 on Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
CodeMystics

Post by CodeMystics »

teddyy80 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:52 am This is what I was talking about. Just happened a minute ago. Let me know if it gave me a penalty or something. I selected continue game and then hit the live button to leave since I had only put one quarter and they put 4 quarters each.
You have no new penalties.
macmamba21

Post by macmamba21 »

CodeMystics wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:08 pm
macmamba21 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:44 pm I pressed the red (shoot) button to try to go to the next screen. Not pressing any button other than that. Just a note too, this never happened before the latest update.
Does the spontaneous exit always correspond to you pressing a button to advance the screen? Does the game spontaneously exit at the same point even if you are playing a solo game? Does it happen if you are not using a custom character? Does it happen if you create a new custom character? (You don't have to erase your old character, just use different initials to create and play a second character.)

We've reset your penalty accumulation for the moment to help with this investigation.
Thanks for the reset,

So I've tried a few games without a created character & had several in a row that it did not disconnect at the end after the post game stats screen and worked great. I also waited until someone else clicked past the screen. However, I just played one & the person who I was playing against disconnected in the 4th quarter - so I had to press the shoot button to continue past the post-game stats screen where it then disconnected like before & took me back to the main menu (I did not receive a penalty because no one else was in the game). So I guess it is happening in solo too? From testing I would say around 20% of the time it happens - though that's the only time it's happened without anyone else in the lobby.
CodeMystics

Post by CodeMystics »

macmamba21 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:03 pm So I've tried a few games without a created character & had several in a row that it did not disconnect at the end after the post game stats screen and worked great. I also waited until someone else clicked past the screen. However, I just played one & the person who I was playing against disconnected in the 4th quarter - so I had to press the shoot button to continue past the post-game stats screen where it then disconnected like before & took me back to the main menu (I did not receive a penalty because no one else was in the game). So I guess it is happening in solo too? From testing I would say around 20% of the time it happens - though that's the only time it's happened without anyone else in the lobby.
Were you playing a custom player in this newest occurrence?

Please take a look at your Private Messages on this Forum, as there are some other diagnostics we could try if this involved a custom player.
macmamba21

Post by macmamba21 »

CodeMystics wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:42 pm
macmamba21 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:03 pm So I've tried a few games without a created character & had several in a row that it did not disconnect at the end after the post game stats screen and worked great. I also waited until someone else clicked past the screen. However, I just played one & the person who I was playing against disconnected in the 4th quarter - so I had to press the shoot button to continue past the post-game stats screen where it then disconnected like before & took me back to the main menu (I did not receive a penalty because no one else was in the game). So I guess it is happening in solo too? From testing I would say around 20% of the time it happens - though that's the only time it's happened without anyone else in the lobby.
Were you playing a custom player in this newest occurrence?

Please take a look at your Private Messages on this Forum, as there are some other diagnostics we could try if this involved a custom player.
No, it was not with a custom player this last time.
HugeJuggs

Post by HugeJuggs »

This just happened to me and I’ve been banned for 24 hours. Was up big, they removed me from the game, so rightfully so I hit “leave game” and now I’ve got a 24 hour ban going. Very, very frustrating
CodeMystics

Post by CodeMystics »

HugeJuggs wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:04 pm This just happened to me and I’ve been banned for 24 hours. Was up big, they removed me from the game, so rightfully so I hit “leave game” and now I’ve got a 24 hour ban going. Very, very frustrating
A 24 hour ban occurs on your 6th penalty. You had accumulated 5 penalties prior to this incident.

Until the issue with Kick is fixed, if you are Kicked, please choose "Continue" and then press "Live" and select "Leave This Game".
HugeJuggs

Post by HugeJuggs »

I’m yet to receive a true “penalty” for rage quitting. Every one of the penalties I’ve received had been due to having no clue when to “leave the game” is it at the stats screen? After it shows the score by quarter? It’s lots of bugs to be hashed out and it’s frustrating, especially when someone boots you and YOU RECEIVE A PENALTY.