NBA Jam - WiFi time out and won’t play local games

Having an issue with one of our games? Browse this section for answers to common problems, or post your own questions to get support from us.
Kenjsable

NBA Jam - WiFi time out and won’t play local games

Post by Kenjsable »

Hi,

I got the game today and it booted up fine. When I search for my wife, it finds it quickly and has a strong signal. But when I add my password it tries to connect, then it gives a “timed out” error before it connects. I’ve tried this about 20 times.

So, I tried to play in “local” mode with no WiFi connection. When I click on any of the 3 games, I get a quick glitch, and then nothing. I’ve turned the WiFi setting to “none” and still couldn’t get a game to boot up.

Please help!!
CodeMystics

Re: NBA Jam - WiFi time out and won’t play local games

Post by CodeMystics »

Kenjsable wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:53 pm Hi,

I got the game today and it booted up fine. When I search for my wife, it finds it quickly and has a strong signal. But when I add my password it tries to connect, then it gives a “timed out” error before it connects. I’ve tried this about 20 times.

So, I tried to play in “local” mode with no WiFi connection. When I click on any of the 3 games, I get a quick glitch, and then nothing. I’ve turned the WiFi setting to “none” and still couldn’t get a game to boot up.

Please help!!
If it can't play locally it sounds like a defective unit. You'll need to contact Arcade1Up support for hardware issues.