AGH crashing all of a sudden

Having an issue with one of our games? Browse this section for answers to common problems, or post your own questions to get support from us.
berlingoodman

AGH crashing all of a sudden

Post by berlingoodman »

Hi All,

I’m using an iPad Air 2 and certain games make my AGH crash all of a sudden. One example is Haunted House. I get as far as the play prompt screen, then as soon as I press play, the app shuts down completely. I haven’t updated my iOS recently or anything. Tried closing all apps and restarting and that didn’t do the trick either.

Just tried this on my iPhone SE too and the same thing happens! Crashes on play.

Help!!
CodeMystics

Re: AGH crashing all of a sudden

Post by CodeMystics »

berlingoodman wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:25 pm Hi All,

I’m using an iPad Air 2 and certain games make my AGH crash all of a sudden. One example is Haunted House. I get as far as the play prompt screen, then as soon as I press play, the app shuts down completely. I haven’t updated my iOS recently or anything. Tried closing all apps and restarting and that didn’t do the trick either.

Just tried this on my iPhone SE too and the same thing happens! Crashes on play.

Help!!
Hi,

The latest versions of iOS seem to be interacting in unfortunate ways with the code. We're very sorry to say there's nothing we can do about this, as we're merely the developer they hired to create the original app. As Atari owns, controls, and (formerly) sells the app, and they've removed it from the Store, we have no ability to issue updates. (Even if it were still there, we would not be able to update it directly, but would have to provide the app to them to share with the Store.) Sorry we can't be of more help.