Atari's greatest hits - original iPad

Having an issue with one of our games? Browse this section for answers to common problems, or post your own questions to get support from us.
sreckie

Re: Atari's greatest hits - original iPad

Post by sreckie »

Hi,

I am trying revive my old iPad and can't seem to find the Atari Greates Hits that I previously purchased.

When I try to download previously purchased, all I get is a loading screen.

Thanks,
Stephan
CodeMystics

Post by CodeMystics »

sreckie wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:43 am Hi,

I am trying revive my old iPad and can't seem to find the Atari Greates Hits that I previously purchased.

When I try to download previously purchased, all I get is a loading screen.

Thanks,
Stephan
Hi, it is our understanding that the app doesn't work with iOS 14.5 on the iPad. Unfortunately the last time Atari updated the app was six years ago, and they have removed it from the App Store, so it would appear they have discontinued support for this product.
FrankL

Post by FrankL »

I also am trying to revive my ipad2 with AGH, started to work now I just get the load screen. iOS 12.5.7 Any thoughts?
CodeMystics

Post by CodeMystics »

FrankL wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:35 pm I also am trying to revive my ipad2 with AGH, started to work now I just get the load screen. iOS 12.5.7 Any thoughts?
Afraid not, though the original iPad 2 should've stopped updating iOS at version 9. The iPad 2 was also a 32-bit device, for which Apple discontinued support. Do you have a different model?