Galleries for LB2 and G:MotW

Having an issue with one of our games? Browse this section for answers to common problems, or post your own questions to get support from us.
Sagoth

Galleries for LB2 and G:MotW

Post by Sagoth »

Hello,

I did know where to post my request about to unlock few pictures from galleries for Last Blade 2 and Garou: Mark of the Wolves.

Actually, for Last Blade 2, I am missing the picture #8 and #9.
For the picture #8, I did read on another topic, we had to play in the Graveyard stage (which is only available in versus), unfortunally, the picture wont to unlock... I reset all options by default, try with miscellenous characters, mode (Power/Speed/EX), but the picture is still locked. I have not try online since the game seem deserted.

About Garou: Mark of the Wolves, I am missing the picture #5, #11, #15 and #16 (well, i have still to complet the Survival Mode, so, I guess there's a picture to unlock by finishing it)

So, Would be nice to have the condition to unlocked them (I was looking on the net, but I have found nothing)

By the way, I noted than the port allowed the T.O.P. at to be set in 1,50 and 1x75x damages.(by pressing up / down) like on the ports PS360. I cant remember such things on MVS version, maybe was it available on AES version ? or NG CD ? or was it a request of your employer ?

I hope for the port of Samura Warriors (IV?), if there's a gallery, the condition to meet to unlock the picture will be indicated.

Thanks by advance.
CodeMystics

Re: Galleries for LB2 and G:MotW

Post by CodeMystics »

Generally speaking, the unlock conditions aren't disclosed as they are meant to be a task of exploration and discovery, so it is unlikely SNK will reveal the unlock conditions for Samurai Shodown V Special when it launches.

That said, once the game has been out a while and the community has discovered the conditions for themselves, we can help fill in some of the more obscure gaps. So...

The Graveyard unlock is not available in Versus. You must either play online or play a local game via Story Mode and then have a second player join as a new challenger. For #9 you need to play through as Wandering Doll.

For Garou, #5 is Clear Survival as Rock, #11 requires Bonnie to meet Terry in Story, #15 is clearing Survival as Terry, and #16 is playing an online game.
Sagoth

Post by Sagoth »

Hello,
A bit in late, but thanks very much for the conditions to unlock. Almost all done, excepted Survival and Online Stuff. By the way, just by curiosity, on what version is based the port of the PS4/PS Vita version ?
CodeMystics

Post by CodeMystics »

It is the AES version, as it has the Practice Mode in it, but the versions are not substantially different.