Unlocking gallery items in The Last Blade 2 (PS4)

Having an issue with one of our games? Browse this section for answers to common problems, or post your own questions to get support from us.
BattleFeverC

Unlocking gallery items in The Last Blade 2 (PS4)

Post by BattleFeverC »

Hi, I know this is probably not the place to post this or ask this type of question but here goes:

I've been trying to unlock all of the gallery items in The Last Blade 2 and I'm missing two entries. From left to right, I'm missing images #4 (first row) and #13 (middle one in third row). I've been trying to play through several modes but haven't had luck with these last two.

Sadly, there aren't any descriptions in-game other than "play the game to unlock". Also, I've searched online but there aren't any guides that address this. I was hoping you guys could please help me. Thanks in advance!
CodeMystics

Re: Unlocking gallery items in The Last Blade 2 (PS4)

Post by CodeMystics »

Based on our internal notes, those appear to be "Play with EXTRA" and "Complete KAEDE's (BEFORE AWAKENING) episode".
BattleFeverC

Post by BattleFeverC »

CodeMystics wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 2:59 pm Based on our internal notes, those appear to be "Play with EXTRA" and "Complete KAEDE's (BEFORE AWAKENING) episode".
Thank you so much for replying!

I just noticed that I was not actually missing the 13th one, I'm missing the 8th image (the one in the very center), my apologies.
Could you please tell me what are the conditions to unlock this one?

Thanks again, you guys are awesome!
CodeMystics

Post by CodeMystics »

BattleFeverC wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 4:28 pm I just noticed that I was not actually missing the 13th one, I'm missing the 8th image (the one in the very center), my apologies.
Play the Graveyard level. You need to be sure you're up-to-date on patches for that one.
BattleFeverC

Post by BattleFeverC »

CodeMystics wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 9:38 am
BattleFeverC wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 4:28 pm I just noticed that I was not actually missing the 13th one, I'm missing the 8th image (the one in the very center), my apologies.
Play the Graveyard level. You need to be sure you're up-to-date on patches for that one.
Hi, I tried playing on the Graveyard level several times and nothing unlocks.
I have the 1.03 patch so it is up-to-date. Also, I could only play this level in Versus since it doesn't seem to be available in Arcade mode.
I don't know what I could be doing wrong. Any further assistance is greatly appreciated.