Activision Anthology - Unable to buy the complete Collection

Having an issue with one of our games? Browse this section for answers to common problems, or post your own questions to get support from us.
fabiom2

Activision Anthology - Unable to buy the complete Collection

Post by fabiom2 »

I unable to buy the complete collection at Activision Anthology for Android. When I touch the buy button, I heard a sound and the app send me back to main screen.
I tried activision support but they don't provide me any help, so I ended up here. I tried to buy using the follow phones/system:

Moto G2 with Android 6.0
Moto G4 with Android 6.0
Huawei Ascend P6 with Android 4.4.2

Finally I made I video that shows the issue:

https://youtu.be/o2_XqnhUIuY

Thanks in Advance

Fabio
CodeMystics

Re: Activision Anthology - Unable to buy the complete Collection

Post by CodeMystics »

Hi,

Sadly, Activision is not actively maintaining Activision Anthology anymore. In 2014, Google decommissioned the in-app purchasing system that Activision Anthology used. Apps like Activision Anthology required an update after that in order to continue to use in-app purchasing. As Activision is the publisher, they exclusively control the ability to update the app. As the publishing team at Activision that oversaw our development has been disbanded, there is no one left for us to contact to push an update. We are sad to see the support for this app fade away, but are unfortunately not in a position to do anything to rectify it.