Atari's Greatest Hits problem on iOS 9.2 iPhone 6s

Having an issue with one of our games? Browse this section for answers to common problems, or post your own questions to get support from us.
Rokker

Atari's Greatest Hits problem on iOS 9.2 iPhone 6s

Post by Rokker »

Hi there!
I have purchesed Atari's Greatest Hits yesterday on App Store. I've got iOS 9.2 iPhone 6s.
I've installed all 99 games corectlly but separetlly - when I've tried to download and install all the transfer failed.
The installed version of AGH is 2.1.2.0.1119.

The problem is that some games are not opening at all and the Atari's App is closing when I try to open them.
It look like this: I'm selecting game f.ex. Realsports Boxing, then I have next screen where is manual (which i can open and works), multiplayer, controls and play. When I'm choosing play - IT CRASHES and App is closed.

The games which are behavig like this are:
Realsports Boxing, Realsports Tennis, Championship Soccer and meybe more, but other Realsport games are working.

Please let me know what is your suggestion?
Thank you for this great App!
Rokker
CodeMystics

Re: Atari's Greatest Hits problem on iOS 9.2 iPhone 6s

Post by CodeMystics »

Have you tried updating to iOS 9.2.1?

It would also be helpful to have the crash log(s) associated with the problem. They can be found after sync'ing your phone with your desktop in the following locations:

Under Mac OS X:
~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/<DEVICE_NAME>

Under Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\<USERNAME>\Application Data\Apple Computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\<DEVICE_NAME>

Under Windows Vista or later:
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\<DEVICE_NAME>

There may be many crash logs there from other apps. The easiest way to identify new crash logs is to sync, then make the crash happen, then sync again and see what files newly appeared.
Rokker

Post by Rokker »

Thank you give sine instructions. I've made the sync and checked crash logs. Shell I send you guys the file somehow?

Afther I tried to open Championship Soccer it crashed again. In the catalogue you wrote afther sync there is 1 new crash file, it' named: Greatest Hits_2016-02-23-222312-DEVICE NAME.crash

Please let me know if there is something I can do?
CodeMystics

Post by CodeMystics »

Rokker wrote:Thank you give sine instructions. I've made the sync and checked crash logs. Shell I send you guys the file somehow?

Afther I tried to open Championship Soccer it crashed again. In the catalogue you wrote afther sync there is 1 new crash file, it' named: Greatest Hits_2016-02-23-222312-DEVICE NAME.crash

Please let me know if there is something I can do?
Hi,

We would need a copy of that file. Can you post its contents here or else send it by private message?
Rokker

Post by Rokker »

OK, I've send you an e-mail on forum@codemystics.com
It was impossible to add this file here (Invalid file extension: Greatest Hits_2016-02-23-222312_iPhone-Artur.crash)