Patchworkz freezes at startup

Having an issue with one of our games? Browse this section for answers to common problems, or post your own questions to get support from us.
Dawntexas

Patchworkz freezes at startup

Post by Dawntexas »

I'm using a Samsung Note 5, with Android 5.1.1

Download full patios version from Google app store. I've Uninstalled and reinstalled, and rebooted my device.

It will usually go to the startup screen (loading) then freeze up there.

Help!
CodeMystics

Re: Patchworkz freezes at startup

Post by CodeMystics »

Hi,

We are aware of a crash launching Patchworkz that occurs on certain versions of the Android operating system. It is in Big Fish's pre-launcher rather than the game itself. We have unfortunately never received an update to this launcher and, as Big Fish is the publisher, we are unable to make changes to the game's presence in the Google Play and Amazon App Stores ourselves, without their involvement. We suggest contacting Big Fish to raise their awareness of the problem.
Dawntexas

Post by Dawntexas »

I did. They said it was A problem on my phone, which is new, and refunded my money.

::sigh::
Tron04

Post by Tron04 »

Same problem here on a Galaxy S2 Tab 9.7 (Android 5.0.2)

Game launches, shows Big Fish screen, Cody Mystics screen and then Patchworkz Title Screen.
Then it crashes/halts.

I wrote an email to their the bigfish delevolper andress they mentioned in the google play store.

Is there any cheat code to unlock all puzzles? I purchased a new device and have about 20 Puzzles left until all are complete.
Don't want to play all again.
CodeMystics

Post by CodeMystics »

Tron04 wrote:Same problem here on a Galaxy S2 Tab 9.7 (Android 5.0.2)

Game launches, shows Big Fish screen, Cody Mystics screen and then Patchworkz Title Screen.
Then it crashes/halts.

I wrote an email to their the bigfish delevolper andress they mentioned in the google play store.

Is there any cheat code to unlock all puzzles? I purchased a new device and have about 20 Puzzles left until all are complete.
Don't want to play all again.
This is the same problem noted above... Big Fish's pre-launcher is not compatible with Lollipop.

Unfortunately there are no cheat codes.