Atari's Greatest Hits on iOS 8

Having an issue with one of our games? Browse this section for answers to common problems, or post your own questions to get support from us.
bigdragon60

Re: Atari's Greatest Hits on iOS 8

Post by bigdragon60 »

"A few days away" = over a couple weeks it seems. Oh well....
flojomojo

Post by flojomojo »

Looks like it just got posted. My device is saying "the item you tried to buy is no longer available," but I'll assume that's just a temporary App Store glitch.
bigdragon60

Post by bigdragon60 »

Well it's been the better part of five months, but the game suite is back up and running. I've tried 4 of the games with no problem. It's good to have my old favorite back.
jrvtaylor

Post by jrvtaylor »

It's here!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (110.78 KiB) Viewed 27508 times
richmlow

Post by richmlow »

CodeMystics,

You did an excellent job on the iOS 8 update for Atari's Greatest Hits! Thank you for the great support to the community. I will continue to buy your excellent products in the future. =)

richmlow
CodeMystics

Post by CodeMystics »

richmlow wrote:CodeMystics,

You did an excellent job on the iOS 8 update for Atari's Greatest Hits! Thank you for the great support to the community. I will continue to buy your excellent products in the future. =)
Thanks. :) For anyone who's wondering where the update is, it appears to be rolling out gradually. That's not something we or Atari did intentionally, so we expect it's an App Store thing. For example, though Atari could see it nearly right away in New York, it took about six hours to become available to us here in Vancouver, BC.
Four

Post by Four »

Thank you Code Mystics and Atari!
There is a slight problem however, with Battlezone. The missiles and super tanks never appear and it is ridiculously easy to hit the spinning saucers, which continually reappear in the same spot. I scored over 500,000 on my first attempt, before quitting out of boredom. Changing the settings didn't have any effect. Please help, so this game is a challenge (fun) again!
CodeMystics

Post by CodeMystics »

Four wrote:Thank you Code Mystics and Atari!
There is a slight problem however, with Battlezone. The missiles and super tanks never appear and it is ridiculously easy to hit the spinning saucers, which continually reappear in the same spot. I scored over 500,000 on my first attempt, before quitting out of boredom. Changing the settings didn't have any effect. Please help, so this game is a challenge (fun) again!
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. A fix has been queued for the next build, which will be issued for iOS after the next Android update.
berlingoodman

Post by berlingoodman »

Yes thanks so much for the update!

But sadly my games aren't restoring. :( When I click restore purchases it says it restores one game and that's all. Can't tell if it's doing them one at a time or what. How can I get all my games to restore? Thanks again!
bigdragon60

Post by bigdragon60 »

I had to reinstall them one at a time. It was somewhat time consuming, but was worth the effort. Good luck.