KI1 Classic Xbox One

Having an issue with one of our games? Browse this section for answers to common problems, or post your own questions to get support from us.
Acid630Rain

KI1 Classic Xbox One

Post by Acid630Rain »

Hello, I just recently saw a video talking about the updates to the arcade1up version of Killer Instinct 1. I was wondering if you guys could update the Xbox version. I'm tired of getting stuck in the corner on the lava and canyon stage. It really ruins some of the good online matches. I also think the leaderboards need a little tweak, seems like they haven't been updating. We here on Xbox have been needing an update for awhile. It would greatly be appreciated! Hope to hear back from you guys.
CodeMystics

Re: KI1 Classic Xbox One

Post by CodeMystics »

Hi, thanks for your message. Though we did the development for KI Classic on Xbox One, Microsoft is the publisher and owner of the product and so determines if and when an update would be released. We sympathise, but regrettably as the game was released 9 years ago, unless they have a significant KI event in the future, we do not expect them to be pursuing further updates. Should they offer us the opportunity, though, we would most definitely address any bugs that have been discovered since the last release.
Acid630Rain

Re: KI1 Classic Xbox One

Post by Acid630Rain »

Thanks for responding. :cry: